will a xj add a leaf work on a mj?

Well for what its worth when i put the 4" xj lift on my manch some 8 years ago and i put the add a leafs in the back and it sat level , infact the add a leafs are still in the truck to this day and are still working fine , i have since gone SOA aswell to net me near 9" of lift . o and the lift was made by trail master

Well for what its worth when i put the 4" xj lift on my manch some 8 years ago and i put the add a leafs in the back and it sat level , infact the add a leafs are still in the truck to this day and are still working fine , i have since gone SOA aswell to net me near 9" of lift . o and the lift was made by trail master

Anyone know if trailmaster still offers this lift? I think they are called black diamond now... But I was always curious...

Rob L.

It might give you a little bit, but not much. XJ leaves are shorter, and are designed to lay flat at stock height. MJ leaves have a curve to them.

So how much lift will a Cherokee axle give Comanche, if swapped over and the perches are just moved over instead of relocated to the other side of the axle? It is something stupid like 9", or less?