jeep mountain bikes

pug

Sorry for the confusion. I want one of the bikes but this is a little fAR to P/U. my friend lives ip there i was going to have him p/u for me. Just didnt know how far you are from huboldt park.

I'm also pretty sure they're not available. They used to be sold new from Sears, and they're nowhere on their website any more. Craigslist or finding one in the local classifieds is probably your only shot.

I looked at them a few years ago when I was shopping for my mountain bike. They were just a licensing/marketing thing. Generic made-in-China frame with cheap plastic hardware and Jeep/Monroe decals plastered on it. Not trying to talk you out of getting one. If I stumbled across one for cheap, I'd snatch it up, just to have as a collectable. But if your main concern is finding an entry-level rider, there are much better options. Get a good frame & hardware, and you can put your own decals on it.

would you by chance want to ship it zip is 63462

oooooh, these ain't mine brotha man, thats just a craigslist ad in my area, i have no idea who's though. just hit up that email. sorry if it sounded like they were mine.

as soon as i saw your question i remembered them cuz i'm always punchin in comanche for a search in craigslist, nothin really ever comes up, but those did. lol.

• 11 years later...

Yeah. I still see them popping up in searches from time to time, but not as often as they used to.

It’s also not much better than a Walmart grade bike, so not the best option if you want lots of good use out of it. A couple years ago I picked up an older Kona for $400 at a garage sale,  and have only invested about $100 in parts to make it rideable. It’s been great ever since, and I’m a bigger guy riding in rough places so I’m pretty hard on it. Spending the same money on a Walmart-grade bike won’t get you that far… they usually start falling apart on me instantly. 
I’m not even sure I’d want one if I saw it for sale locally. It would be kinda cool to own a Jeep bike, but these ones also kinda feel they’re selling out the name just to slap it on cheap bikes, not on a quality product to take anywhere.

I see Jeep bikes pop up fairly often on Kijiji / Ontario.   Here's one that's actually a Comanche bike.   It's been for sale for the last 6 months or so.   It stated at $450 CDN (about $340 US) but it's down to $250 now.   It looks like a good one but it's still a bit steep.

I rode a similar one a few years ago.   They're not great bikes ... and I'm not all that fussy.  

Jeep Comanche Sport mountain bicycle. | Mountain | City of Toronto | Kijiji

• 4 months later...