Which Jeep Decal vendor is the best?

jeepdoggydogB

Hello All,

Thanks to a tip from Wildman I made sure someone here at Comancheclub won the last OEM 91-92 "Eliminator Decal for the right side only on ebay. I am looking for an excellent decal makeer so I can give the Eliminator decal to, in the hope they can reporduce it and start selling them again. What are folks suggestions?

Hello All,

Thanks to a tip from Wildman I made sure someone here at Comancheclub won the last OEM 91-92 "Eliminator Decal for the right side only on ebay. I am looking for an excellent decal makeer so I can give the Eliminator decal to, in the hope they can reporduce it and start selling them again. What are folks suggestions?

Glad to see someone on here was able to get those decals. I made the same offer with my NOS right side Eliminator decals when a similar idea came up in another thread. Never received a response to my PM, so i gave up on the idea. i hope you have better luck, it would be nice to have full sets available to those who want them.

Thanks I emailed Spencer and asked him if he would be interested in doing this I will keep you all posted as to what he says.

I started with Spencer about 4 years ago, in fact, the J E E P tailgate detail I got him started on, after I sent him an OEM set, that got "copied" and tried at my expense before they went into production.

But, I also bought a OEM Pioneer right decal, that I paid alot for.......and sent it to him, to copied, and flip to make the left side, oh, about 3 years ago.......and........ :dunno:

I know, at that time, we had 3-4 people that wanted the Pioneer decals, and......... :roll:

So, you might have better luck :dunno:

Me, I'm out the decal, and nothing to show for it........well, except a few PM, every few months, that it was getting worked on, he had other projects that had to get done, and his main printing business was always getting in the way........Been about 15 months since I've last hear anything from him :hmm:

Like I said, you might have better luck getting a response :D

Oh, and I'm glad someone on the board got the Eliminator Decals jamminz.gif

I am currently working with a friend of mine to possibly start making some MJ decals. I traced my pioneer stripes before painting it. I have to get them from the guy who painted it and should be in business. I will let you guys know. He can make about any custom decals you would like. I will see if I can pass out his email.