What I traded my MJ for..........

Darren

Well, actually I traded it for cash, but with the cash I bought a new Jeep. It's not an MJ though, sorry folks.

Here is a link to my new build thread,

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f46/simple-green-37445/

I really love Comanche Club, even though there are a few people who don't share the same feeling for me. I'd like to thank everyone on here for the help I got from you guys building my MJ, specifically Pete, Willy (reson46), Pat (JeepCoMJ), CW (CWLONGSHOT), and Eagle.

Darren,

Thanks for the kind words. Like many of us, I was surprised and sorry to see you sell your MJ!! Glad you have a replacement Jeep and look forward to seeing the build!! :clapping: :clapping:

Good luck with it and please, DEFINITELY keep us "in the loop"!!

CW

Wow, I vanish for not even two weeks and come back to seeing Darren with an XJ too? :eek:

What is happening in this crazy JeepLand nowadays? One person jumps off the bridge and we all follow? :nuts:

Looks like a good solid rig, and a very stable starting point. Can't wait to see the progress, and like those above me have said, keep up with the pics and whatnot on here as well.

Hey now, nothing wrong with siblings.. the XJ is a jeep too!!

I have had three or four of them thru the years.. I have a '88XJ now!! As well as a '04KJ, a '86CJ and a '99TJ!! Reciently sold a 2WD '89XJ.

Next Jeep will likely be a J20 for a two rig!! IF I can find one "worthy". :brows:

CW

I never did hear how much you got for the truck or who you sold it to? You did tell them about this place right?

You know you're gonna miss that Comanche Chief. Not another one like it out there, you did a great job with it.

Glad to see you stick around too.

I never did hear how much you got for the truck or who you sold it to? You did tell them about this place right?

You know you're gonna miss that Comanche Chief. Not another one like it out there, you did a great job with it.

Glad to see you stick around too.

I sold it for $6500. I tried to get the guy I sold it to, to check out the site. I've even emailed him a link to the site and told him to get his @$$ over here, but I haven't seen him yet.

Yes, I miss my truck. Especially now that I'm driving a very stock, very boring "country" edition XJ with saggy springs, and gold trim.