This sucks...

beaterjeep

Well, as some of you may remember, back in Dec. I had to go into the hospital for complications due to my C.F.. Bad news is that in that time, I haven't gotten any better, and am scheduled to go back in on Feb. 2nd for anouther stay. I have no idea how long I'll be in there (I usually never do anyways), but I'll be venturing without a laptop again, so my responses on here may be delayed up to a day, but I will be checking in at least once a day regaurdless.

Thanks to all so far. I have a couple things to do today and tomorrow, hence why I'm going in on the 2nd instead of sooner. Top priority of today is meeting with the new owner of my old MJ15 and transferring the title into his name. Tomorrow I have rent due at both my apartment and my storage unit. Also, yes it is Cystic Fibrosis, and the outlooks on it have been improving vastly in even just the past 5 years. Although I know full well my days are numbered, I've already outlived my doctor's expectancy by more than 10 years jamminz.gif . Advances in medicines and technology are coming through every day and increasing overall health and life expectancy in C.F. patients, so that's always good news.

Today's the day I go in, oh joy! I still have to pack all my clothes, snacks, etc. for my stay, but guess what I'm doing instead? That's right, I'm sitting on CC posting away. As of writing this, it is T minus 4 hours before my ride is here, and I'm nowhere near ready :nuts: .

the son is always shining!

i was dying in a hospital 42 yrs ago and i called out and a miracle happened and i am still here. so miracles happen! :brows:

In 2007 I came real close to losing my battle as well, from a double pneumonia, so I know where you're coming from on that one. What kept me from losing it was hearing the doctors tell my mom that if I made it through the night, it would be a miracle, and hearing her break down right there. Even though I wasn't fully conscious, it hit me hard and caused me to fight through it. :clapping:

Just to let everyone know, I made it safely. I am finally able to have a free minute to stop in quick. So far, things are going well, even though for the first few hours it felt like I was running a drug house and/or prostitution ring with the amount of people in and out of my room :rotf: .