Recommendations for removing decals and side molding?

A razor blade will remove the decals.A putty knife or a long blade knife for the molding. On the adhesive for the molding again the razor blade. Heat gun will help. If your going to paint don't worry about neatness, Just scrape 'em off. Some solvents might help but I'm not familiar with them.

alrighty. I'll probably test it out with a heat gun next weekend. Thanks guys!

THE BEST THING TO DO IS USE THE ERASER DISC ON A DIE GRINDER TOOL.I USE IT ALL THE TIME FOR WORK, ITS AMAZING AND NO DAMAGE TO THE PAINT. THE DISC ARE ABOUT $12 EACH.YOU can't GO WRONG.

They make a tool for it that goes on a drill, and is like a big eraser. It takes the decals and all the adhesive under them without scratching the paint. I got mine from a body supply store.

x2 definitely the best way to go, i've used one plenty of times, they work great.

They make a tool for it that goes on a drill, and is like a big eraser. It takes the decals and all the adhesive under them without scratching the paint. I got mine from a body supply store.

x2 definitely the best way to go, i've used one plenty of times, they work great.

x3. made short work of my decals.