92 comanche inline six no run

Hey guys I have tried to follow other threads where guys are havin similiar problems as me and it all ways turns out to be something that I have already replaced Well any ways my truck will not stay runnin at all if and when I can get it to start if I keep the rpm's above two thousand it will run but any ways I know everyone's first response will be cps so here is a list of things I have replaced startin from the rear to the front fuel pump,inline gas filter,cps,map sensor,throttle body position sensor,fuel pressure regulator,ignition switch on the colum,so hopefully some one will chime in any advice greatly appreciated

From what your write, and from what you change out, parts wise, what your experiencing sounds like a plugged EGR valve.

A quick (and cheap) test is to pull the vacuum line off the EGR valve, and plug the line with a screw/bolt, and see how it runs.

A plugged EGR will choke out the engine, and not let it run, or even start.

92 does not have an EGR. That was done away with in 91 with the HO system.

From what I can decipher from your question, it sounds like a poor spark issue, or perhaps a timing issue. You've replaced a lot of stuff, but you missed some of the cheapest and easiest stuff. Replace the spark plugs, cap, rotor, and wires.

Sorry guys I failed to mention the plugs distributor cap and rotor button have been changed I am not for sure if it is possible to check the timing on a vehicle that u can't keep running I have gone through every thing you guys have mentioned I just hate to take her into the garage may be my last resort thanks for the good information

You changed pieces, but have you checked the vacuum at the MAP and for the correct power and grounds at the TPS? When it dies, is it instantaneous, or does it stumble them die? Any black smoke out the tail pipe? What do the plugs look like after it runs and dies a few times?

Any chance the vacuum line to the power brake booster is off/damaged? Serious vacuum leaks will cause poor/impossible running at lower RPMs. Definitely put a vacuum gauge on there anyway and see what's going on. If you can get it to run at 2000 rpm you can get a timing light on it and see what it's doing, and then slowly back down the RPM. If you can't read the markings at that rpm you should at least be able to see if it's jumping around or nice and stable. Disconnect the vacuum advance and put a gauge on it.