NEW YEARS at Automans.

Automan2164

can I bring a girl with? want to tone down the sausage fest a bit...

:rotf:

I'd love to be there but I'm going to say right off the bat that I won't make it. I already have plans for new years. Unless they change, and they might, I won't make it this time around.

Looks like Rob gets to wear the awesome Comanche pin on his own.

Girls are welcomed... All I ask is that things don't get "out of hand"... Do what you may, but I sure as hell am not going to clean up strange things... You know what I mean. :ack:

Understand Brent, figured you would be hanging out with your GF anywho in the UP. ;)

Rob L.

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind, but there's no way possible for me to make it. I'm in no condition to even really be leaving the house too much yet, even though I know I have no choice shortly, as I've officially been given papers from my apartment office that if I don't have one of my Jeeps moved 2 weeks ago, it's not going to be pretty. :headpop:

I wouldn't mind, but there's no way possible for me to make it. I'm in no condition to even really be leaving the house too much yet, even though I know I have no choice shortly, as I've officially been given papers from my apartment office that if I don't have one of my Jeeps moved 2 weeks ago, it's not going to be pretty. :headpop:

If you were supposed to move them two weeks ago, but were in the hospital, and didn't move them... What now?

Rob L.

Think they could have moved your stuff out?

Rob L.

Well, I've been home since the 23rd, and everything is still here, so that's a positive at least. I just have NO place to put either Baby or Gizmo for now, and the MJ15 is using the storage unit for now, so I'd have to either find a place for Baby, or find anouther place to store the MJ15, or get it sold ASAP and move Baby into the storage unit. Regaurdless of that, I have to get rid of the MJ15, as I have no need or use for it anymore, and now with this new circumstance, I'm just beyond stressed, worried, and scared, and still too sick to be able to do anything about it. I may have to just face facts and start looking for a new place to live is all. :mad: :grrrr:

That was the first (small) laugh I've had since I got home, thanks. If I could, I'd seriously think about it, but I kind of like the 1.5 hour drive to my docs that I have now; it would be nearly impossible to make a 6 hour one way trip every 2 weeks and still have enough money to survive on.

It's ok. You can have my mom. She's just up the road from my house, in the same damn park even. Then your mom will quit whining cause you got a new one, and my mom will quit whining that I'm 560 miles away.

That may work, as your mom seemed quite cool when I met her down there. But still the issue of the drive to my docs though.

I say eff them all, find some thick woods, park all the Jeeps close together, and string up some tarp tents...

Rob L. :cheers:

Sounds like a plan to me Rob. You buy me the house with the woods and I'll move in. :brows: