NEW YEARS at Automans.

Automan2164

If the nearest hospital to me down here didn't make me feel like committing suicide over their tender care, I'd say you could pop up a tent out back...

Funny, because that's how I feel about Madison's CF center too.

I never said anything about a house... :D

I just said to find some dense woods, which don't have to be yours, and make a hooverville with the trucks.

Rob L. :dunno:

Is it a sad thing that I know exactly what you're talking about when you say "Hooverville"? :rotf:

A new place to live sounds like a winner. :cheers:

I know you've tried to sell a truck, but have you ever asked the guys here about available parking spots at their places? I'm sure the hardest part would be finding someone close enough. I know I'd gladly babysit a truck or 2, but it's a heck of a drive. :( Do we have any club members in Minneapolis? :dunno:

A new place to live sounds like a winner. :cheers:

I know you've tried to sell a truck, but have you ever asked the guys here about available parking spots at their places? I'm sure the hardest part would be finding someone close enough. I know I'd gladly babysit a truck or 2, but it's a heck of a drive. :( Do we have any club members in Minneapolis? :dunno:

Actually Pete, I haven't really explored that option in great depth yet as I thought it would have sold already. I know there is one member on here that splits his time between Menomonie and Minneapolis and is kind of interested in buying it, but I'd have to call him to see if he has his XJ sold yet or not. There is anouther member here that is about half hour north-east of me, but he's not on here that much either. I'd honestly rather sell it though, as I don't have a need or use for it anymore since I got Gizmo (my XJ). I know Jeepco has talked about wanting it, as has Geonovast, but (no offense meant to either of them) who knows when they'd be able to get it, and since the office is on me so hard lately, I'm kinda stuck on what to do. I do appreciate the offer from you as well Pete, and I'm sorry for taking this thread so far off track with this.