DIY Bedliner

KYMJ

Thinking about a DIY roll-on bedliner. Yea or nay? Would you do that to your Comanche? Anybody have any experience with any? Got a plastic one in my 4x4, it's too narrow for my four wheeler, so I'm thinking about putting it in my 2x4 and doing the kit in my 4x4. Thanks!

well i have seen them work just like they should if a dealer for like rhino liner put it in, but i have also seen them start to peel after a year or two. so i guess it all depends on how clean of a work area you have, dust wise. just if you do it make sure you tape the edges really well so non gets under the tape. i am going to rhino line my floor of my 91 once i get it then take it to the rhino liner dealer down the road and have them spray it on since that seems to work better from what i have seen.

Alex

ive got a herculiner in my s-10 that i rolled on for $80. So far its been worth it. it doesnt protect against the dents at all but is definetly nice to have when i drive my dirtbike into the truck and it looks alot better then all the scratches on the paint. it did chip when i had my motor on it and it scraped against the side but i just bought another quart and touch it up whenever it needs it

id go with the roll on

I got my herculiner on sale $45 for a gallon kit and i am very happy with it. It hides dents really well i prept it VERY good. spent a day removing peeling clearcoat with a rasor blade scuffed the paint up with scotchbrite pad and wiped it down with XYLOL. and it seems to stick very well. I'm glad i did it

Image Not Found

Image Not Found