Wish thread, what would you like to see produced for MJ's?

Alot of what you guys are mentioning isnt that difficult to build with the right tools and experience, have most of what I need but havent finished designing my tube bender (tub roller already covered) and still havent talked myself into the CNC plasma table. Hopefully I am picking up my first streetable MJ this weekend. I have some ideas for mods I want to do but have other projects first. Buggy needs front suspension redo, YJ needs to be completely assembled, and a jon boat that needs some more seats for my kids.

I will look at the gas tank and see what I can come up with for a skid. I am new to the forum so I don't want to say too much and get in trouble. What are the rules about offering stuff for sale, other than used parts/trucks in the classified section?

A new model based off the Commander, if it was'nt being discontinued.

The Commander is just a Gr Cherokee with a hummer body on it, all the chassis and underpinnings are Gr Cherokee, so its not like the platform has been discontinued.... at least till next year when the redesigned Grand comes out. The first pics Ive seen of it I'm not impressed with... looks too much like a Pacifica. But I said thee same thing about the 2010 Ram trucks.... Id love to have one of them now that I see them in person.