wheeling ?'s

Put a new spring in. You can either use a compressor, or you may be able to disconnect the UCA, shock, and sway bar link on that side, and probably pop the axle side trackbar bolt, and you may be able to droop the axle enough to get a spring in.

I'd drop the whole axle and replace both sides from a matching set, though. If you get 4.0 coils you should get about 1-1 1/2" of lift in the front.

well I'm looking online at the moment trying to find a good price on a lift and stuff... any suggestions on a good but easy on the wallet lift???? and also. i have a weird studder at low RPM's but seems to get better when warmed up. i got new wires plugs cap and rotor all in already.. PLEASE HELP! I'm so lost with that :wall:

No need to apologize. Lord knows it appears we like to stray off-topic on this site. :D I'm just trying to help you get some more exposure for questions whose answers will be largely opinions. The more opinions you can gather, the more likely you are to be able to make a sound choice. :thumbsup:

big problem..... i just noticed that my my truck has a little lean to it and noticed that the fron passenger side spring is broke :mad: . how hard is it to fix and whats the cheapest and easiest way to do so... thank you!

I have a set of stock front springs you can have cheap, and I live near haspin...

PM or e-mail me.

Garyindiane@gotsky.com

-Gary