Atlanta area M&G?

shelbyluvv

I would like to do a meet and greet around the Atlanta area. There are a slew of us here and it is time we all get together and talk trucks!

Where would we like to meet at? Who would come? When is a good date to set it up for?

Post up if your interested and we can get this thing going!

I was almost game. :( But I didn't get to come down with the parents this trip (they left today). The next planned trip to GA for me is Octoberfest weekend. :cheers:

Shelby, do you still have that front towbar setup for me? I've gotta find a way to get that from you. :( I wonder if my bro-in-law heads up that way sometimes (he drives all over the place for his new job). Or maybe I can convince my dad to swing by your place on the return trip (in a couple weeks). Logistics are just that much harder from 700 miles away. :shake:

Ownership is never a requirement. :thumbsup:

This is a long-ish shot at this point in time, but if I'm down in GA Sept 28-Oct 4th, we can probably have a get-together at my place (meaning my parent's place) in Loganville.

Ownership is never a requirement. :thumbsup:

This is a long-ish shot at this point in time, but if I'm down in GA Sept 28-Oct 4th, we can probably have a get-together at my place (meaning my parent's place) in Loganville.

Well i had my MJ but I sold it I shoulda known i was a fiend for these trucks. just got to find another one.

• 4 weeks later...