Attempt for a M N G?

Automan2164

Ok Back on topic.

I'd be able to bring my Blue '88 to any meet and greet after Labor Day weekend (Sept 5-7th). I'll be going home over the weekend of Aug. 29-31st to get it and then be heading up to the UP of Michigan for the long Labor Day weekend Sept. 5-7th. Anything prior to that weekend will be my White '90.

Northern Illinois is only about 2-3 hours for me depending on where I go there. Indiana is kind of stretching it for meeting up for a burger to me...

A few weeks back we had our family reunion in Peru Illinois. Near the intersection of I-39 and I-80. We met up at the park in town (free) and cooked out under a nice pavilion there. We stayed at a KOA that was 20 minutes outside of town - not a bad campground if you could find a high spot to set-up your tent.

Just an idea but if I am driving over 2-3 hours to get there, I'd be up for more than just a burger and then turn around to go home. A camping trip would be cool with me...

Ok Back on topic.

I'd be able to bring my Blue '88 to any meet and greet after Labor Day weekend (Sept 5-7th). I'll be going home over the weekend of Aug. 29-31st to get it and then be heading up to the UP of Michigan for the long Labor Day weekend Sept. 5-7th. Anything prior to that weekend will be my White '90.

Northern Illinois is only about 2-3 hours for me depending on where I go there. Indiana is kind of stretching it for meeting up for a burger to me...

A few weeks back we had our family reunion in Peru Illinois. Near the intersection of I-39 and I-80. We met up at the park in town (free) and cooked out under a nice pavilion there. We stayed at a KOA that was 20 minutes outside of town - not a bad campground if you could find a high spot to set-up your tent.

Just an idea but if I am driving over 2-3 hours to get there, I'd be up for more than just a burger and then turn around to go home. A camping trip would be cool with me...

you and your back on topic remark. we don't like on-topic things here duh :rotf:

if we were to stay at said campground, i would HAVE to go wheeling then cause The Cliffs is literally 10 miles from there.

We could have it in the parking lot of JC Whitney and throw their crappy parts at the store...

:headpop: Tell me about it, I woke up early on Saturday morning when we were there just to go in and see that place. What a load of junk! They wasted an hour of my time...

We could have it in the parking lot of JC Whitney and throw their crappy parts at the store...

:headpop: Tell me about it, I woke up early on Saturday morning when we were there just to go in and see that place. What a load of junk! They wasted an hour of my time...

I mean, honestly, what were you expecting? :D

You just get to see the crap at its source of origin. :rotfl2:

Rob L.