New life Monday

Lenard

Well i move to Kansas City on Monday and start college Tuesday. :cheers:

Been slowly over the summer working on my precious MJ putting it back to gather and making sure everything is in working order for the City life.

The last thing that got done to it was fix the little flapper that makes it blow hot air into the cab, and since the thermostat got fixed she blows 135 degree air into the cab :eek:

Not sure how much time i will have to get on here after Monday, but just wanted to say thanks to everybody who has helped me out and answered my questions especially after my wreck (even though some were dumb), thanks a bunch guys! :cheers: :cheers:

Have fun in KC. I hate that place. It's impossible to find anything, and some guy yelled at me when I yielded to him to cross the street. Oh, and the north side smells. :ack:

College is always good though. :thumbsup:

Have fun in KC. I hate that place. It's impossible to find anything, and some guy yelled at me when I yielded to him to cross the street. Oh, and the north side smells. :ack:

Man, you sure hit the nail on the head!

What school are you going to be attending while there?

Do not forget: KS Rocks is 1.5 hours south and Tuttle Creek is 2 hours west. If you ever come west, let me know!

I hated it there also..

People have no clue what good pizza is...

The ones I had worked with were dumber than posts.. And theives will steal ANYTHING that isn't nailed to ground... and stuff that is nailed down if they have enough time.

Man, you sure hit the nail on the head!

What school are you going to be attending while there?

Do not forget: KS Rocks is 1.5 hours south and Tuttle Creek is 2 hours west. If you ever come west, let me know!

Alright thanks 8)

I,m going to Metropolitan Community College at there Business & Technology Center, for Machine Tool CNC Operator/Programmer, it's only a 2 year program, get a Associate Degree.

Have fun in KC. I hate that place. It's impossible to find anything...

:huh???:

Most of the metro area is laid out in a grid with lots of through streets. Besides KCK, numbered streets run east/west and most named streets are north/south. There is a continuous freeway loop and several intersecting freeways. The roads on the KS side are about the best found anywhere...unfortunately the MO side is the complete opposite. :roll: It is one of the easiest metro areas to navigate I have ever been to.

I,m going to Metropolitan Community College at there Business & Technology Center, for Machine Tool CNC Operator/Programmer, it's only a 2 year program, get a Associate Degree.

Good luck. :thumbsup: That CNC stuff looks very cool. Looks like your not far from Worlds of Fun. :banana:

Willy