Have you ever seen...

mfpdm

Can you imagine they could have crush it.

Customer wanted to use for Cash 4 Clunkers vehicle

We just couldn't bear to crush this Jeep - it's too nice.

So instead¸ we took it in on trade and now it's for sale.

This is a one owner truck with only 68¸638 original miles!!!!!!

If that is original paint then yeah he took really good care of it.

I bet it is a repaint too. The frame which is shown in the tire photo is in too good of shape. Plus it is black rather than white. On my '87, the unibody frame was painted the same color as the body.

It is common for a dealer doll up department to spray the exposed frame and wheel well areas black to make the vehicle look better.

Yea, I was thinking a re-paint which would make me wonder if it had been wrecked before but if they went to all the trouble of painting the sides, I'd figure they would have painted the tailgate and removed the sticker as well. :dunno:

I also wondered why they didn't take a pic of the engine compartment.

Anyone close that can do a drive by on it?

Far as the VIN saying it was an olmpic edition, I've never seen one that did. Heck the only thing that even makes one is the stickers. Vin on this one does check out as the pioneer which is the small tag under the Comanche badge on the sides.

If it is as good as they say, the price on the window is pretty fair. However I think cash in hand would get it a little cheaper.

:cheers:

Yea, I was thinking a re-paint which would make me wonder if it had been wrecked before but if they went to all the trouble of painting the sides, I'd figure they would have painted the tailgate and removed the sticker as well. :dunno:

I also wondered why they didn't take a pic of the engine compartment.

Anyone close that can do a drive by on it?

Far as the VIN saying it was an olmpic edition, I've never seen one that did. Heck the only thing that even makes one is the stickers. Vin on this one does check out as the pioneer which is the small tag under the Comanche badge on the sides.

If it is as good as they say, the price on the window is pretty fair. However I think cash in hand would get it a little cheaper.

:cheers:

I am not so sure you can talk them down much even with cash in hand. I am starting to see quite a bit of interest in MJ's lately. Just the other day, I was a at a local shopping mall and in the women's clothing section, they were selling t-shirts that said "I (heart) MJ". :rotf:

It is common for a dealer doll up department to spray the exposed frame and wheel well areas black to make the vehicle look better.

Looks rough like an undercoating. Judging by the cond, I would say the owner probably had it sprayed back in the day. Also, as far as the repaint, I might withdraw from that. No stripes, but it still has the olympic rings above comanche. :hmm: If they repainted it, and had acess to the rings, wouldn't you get the whole darm stripe too? Maybe the stripes were just removed... :dunno:

Rob L.