Free shipping supplies

Automan2164

Hey all, just placing an order for some boxes and stickers... Didn't know how many people knew about this but...

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductCategoryDisplay?beginIndex=0&pageSize=10000&langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10152&categoryId=13354

Its the USPS website. They offer free items, like smaller boxes, stickers, and such. I usually get the 12"X12"X8" boxes, they come in handy, and come in 10-25 box bundles, for FREE. :D

Check it out, Let me know what you think.

Rob L.

My local post office seldom has the size boxes I need, especially the flat rate sizes that I use a lot. Usually you get the stuff within three days after ordering too. Good deal!

I have to give the USPS credit. They have really cleaned up their act lately and are much more efficient than before. :D

Or do what I do, and walk into the local post office, grab what you need and go home. :???:

Eh, by interneting, it eliminates a trip for me, and it comes straight to my door. :D

And, I can order them in my undershorts. can't exactly walk into the postal office like that. :eek:

Rob L.

And, I can order them in my undershorts. can't exactly walk into the postal office like that. :eek:

Rob L.

That's cause you live over there with the rich folks....

Rich folks?!?! I live in Harvard, IL!!! Our town is based around a plastic cow... :D I think we are the sharp drop-off from chicago to the country. Past us (towards y'all in Rockford) things only get worse... ;)

Money is a distant memory in this town.

Rob L.

I have to give the USPS credit. They have really cleaned up their act lately and are much more efficient than before. :D

USPS is -1 in my book.....you should see what they did to an alternator that I shipped to whowey :mad: It must have fallen a good 10 feet, at least, and landed on the pulley side. Snapped the frame clean in half.

Stoopid me didn't put any insurance on the package, either.

Jeff

Must be your local post office. I swear they only know how to hire elementary school dropouts around here. No matter what time of day you go, a trip to the post office wastes a minimum of 45 minutes of your day. Thankfully, with carrier pick up, I rarely have to deal with them anymore. :dunce:

Willy

I've never used FedEx, but everything that's been delivered by them has just been thrown on the porch. The only time the guy bothered to walk it to the door, I happened to see them driving up so I walked outside.

UPS always walks to the door, and USPS usually does. Depends on the driver.

Rob L.

That's cause you live over there with the rich folks....

Rich folks?!?! I live in Harvard, IL!!! Our town is based around a plastic cow... :D I think we are the sharp drop-off from chicago to the country. Past us (towards y'all in Rockford) things only get worse... ;)

Money is a distant memory in this town.

Rob L.

Once you get east of 47.. thats where you get your McMansions..plastic boobs and Lexus SUVs....

Out here we got trailer houses, Celluite, and Kia's.....