Comanche 3" lift question

So i installed my 3" lift on my comanche (3" springs and shocks) and i'm looking at the front tires and they tilted in a bit. What do i need to correct this? I'll try posting a pic but i think you guys\gals know what i'm talking about. Adjustable control arms wouldn't correct this would they? Thanks for the info.

So i installed my 3" lift on my comanche (3" springs and shocks) and i'm looking at the front tires and they tilted in a bit. What do i need to correct this? I'll try posting a pic but i think you guys\gals know what i'm talking about. Adjustable control arms wouldn't correct this would they? Thanks for the info.

If they are tilted in(at the top, my assumption), might be a camber issue, and thats non-correctable. Your ball joints might be worn.

Rob L.

i would guess they are toed in,that would be because you changed the distance between the axle and the steering box,remember the steering linkage is between the two. when you lift the truck it pulls the steering linkage up which would toe the wheels in a little,you may also notice the axle now sits a little off to one side now too due to the track bar.

the toe in will go away with an alignment as Pete said but you can't center the axle again without an adjustable track bar. not sure how far out it would be at 3" i had to adjust mine quite a bit at 5".

thanks for the help.

Today i got my truck "inspected" and they said they couldn't find anything wrong with it. Ball joints seemed fine. On my way to the place to get inspected the DW happened twice. Both times because of bumps in the road. I'm looking into replacing my trac bar. By the way the "shop" was firestone.. even though i told myself i'd never go back there, they were the only ones to get me in today and give me an allignment.

Also my steering seems sloppy left to right.

also replaced the shocks. DW happened with old shocks and with new ones.

Anyways i had them replace my steering dampner and no DW on the way home. I'm not sure it's gone though.

thanks again, bryan