old Comanche Club Shirts order

BLHTAZ

I'll look in to hats again, but yo uare right, the last time there was no where near enough interest to be able to make it happen. Hats are expensive, and if I remember right, it was going to take somewhere between 30-50 hats ordered to be able to get a decent price on them.

I'll let you know as soon as I can....I have to prepare an essay outline today of no less than 900 words, then have a first draft of the 1500-1750 word essay done by Friday :ack: .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interseted in black hoody 2Ll and a grey shirt 2xL. Just let me know how much. Thank you.

Thanks for the input :cheers:

I will post a formal ordering thread in the next few days. Please watch for it and follow the ordering instructions in it at that time.

Hey Brent, Did the last round of shirts have the .com removed? I remember something about that, maybe it was the hats :dunno:

No, Jim, nothing has been changed from the logo as shown on the pictures above. Even the hat design was going to have the .com on it.

Starting to look good for the red print ;)

I have to say that I am surprised at that, as it has been our experience that red shirts, as-well-as shirts with red print, do not sell well.

I want a shirt or two how much and who do i send money/paypal to?

I will post a formal ordering thread in the next few days. Please watch for it and follow the ordering instructions in it at that time.

;) :thumbsup:

I have to say that I am surprised at that, as it has been our experience that red shirts, as-well-as shirts with red print, do not sell well.

Maybe I'm just weird... :nuts:

Just like the way it looks:

231265867_tp.jpg

Red print on the grey background in that style of grey shirt is just plain ol' cool looking.

Rob L. :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm just weird... :nuts:

Just like the way it looks:

231265867_tp.jpg

Red print on the grey background in that style of grey shirt is just plain ol' cool looking.

Rob L. :thumbsup:

Oh yes, I don't disagree, but we have not had luck with it in our business for some reason. :dunno:

I hope it works out for this order, and--as a matter of fact--I will add myself to the list of potential owners of the red print shirts :yes: :thumbsup:

Hey guys. I am working on the ordering thread right now. I hope to have it done soon, so keep your eyes open in 'The Pub' for it. All the info you need about pricing, colors, and how to order/pay will be in there.

• 2 months later...

My apologies to everyone, as this never did happen. My wife and I have decided to discontinue our t-shirt business, at least for now, as we just do not have time for it and the economy has pretty much killed any business we were getting. Our website has been removed, and when I get around to it, we will likely have a BIG sale on our remaining inventory.

• 2 years later...