Wipers wont turn off!!!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!

Man........you got more gremlins in that thing :shake:

Can you change the speeds, like slow to fast, or does it just stay at one speed????

Might be in your multi function switch.........Its sticking in the close position, and not releasing. Try spraying some contact cleaner in the there to see if that helps.

Try replacing the relay? Maybe its just a tad sticky?

Rob L.

I was thinking someone would suggest that.... But you have no idea how much of a PITA it was to find the one that replaced the other one that broke... Literally, one of the spades broke off, and I had to find a replacement...

Man........you got more gremlins in that thing :shake:

Can you change the speeds, like slow to fast, or does it just stay at one speed????

Might be in your multi function switch.........Its sticking in the close position, and not releasing. Try spraying some contact cleaner in the there to see if that helps.

I know!!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

After I turn it on full speed it stays at full speed... I can disconnect the delay module and it'll start back up when reconnected....

When the multifunction switch on the stalk is turned to OFF, it sends a ground to the PARK switch located in the wiper motor housing. When the wipers reach the park position, the PARK switch breaks and the wipers stop. If the PARK switch is fubar the wipers will just keep on truckin'. You'll have to pull the wiper motor out to fix it. Sometimes just replacing the bushings on the wiper linkage arms (including the PARK arm which is connected to the PARK switch) will get rid of the slop and allow the switch to operate and break when it reaches the PARK position and stop the current flow and the wipers will stop as they should. But most likely the switch itself is at fault. In that case you have to remove the motor cover and eyeball the switch itself. Look for junk between the contacts, broken contacts, etc. AFAIK the PARK switch itself is not available; you'll have to get a new motor from the yard. :eek:

When the multifunction switch on the stalk is turned to OFF, it sends a ground to the PARK switch located in the wiper motor housing. When the wipers reach the park position, the PARK switch breaks and the wipers stop. If the PARK switch is fubar the wipers will just keep on truckin'. You'll have to pull the wiper motor out to fix it. Sometimes just replacing the bushings on the wiper linkage arms (including the PARK arm which is connected to the PARK switch) will get rid of the slop and allow the switch to operate and break when it reaches the PARK position and stop the current flow and the wipers will stop as they should. But most likely the switch itself is at fault. In that case you have to remove the motor cover and eyeball the switch itself. Look for junk between the contacts, broken contacts, etc. AFAIK the PARK switch itself is not available; you'll have to get a new motor from the yard. :eek:

I got what your saying,,, but I just went outside and their working correctly now..... :wall: GD Jeep electrics.... :wall:

Its all Dracula's fault... He's he one who started it with the DIY write-up on wiper motor replacement..

Its all Dracula's fault... He's he one who started it with the DIY write-up on wiper motor replacement..

Good call. :thumbsup:

Lovely morning ~ I got up early and the wife had a breakfast sandwich and tall glass of OJ ready for me. Now, I could slowly wake myself up reading a few posts on the Comanche Club while woofing down a well balanced breakfast. Nothing says "go get-em tiger" like a good CC post.

I spilt the OJ and choked on the sandwich :rotf: .

No good deed goes unpunished :clapping: :yes: :rotfl2: .

Aaah, indeed a lovely morning. :cheers:

Good call. :thumbsup:

Lovely morning ~ I got up early and the wife had a breakfast sandwich and tall glass of OJ ready for me. Now, I could slowly wake myself up reading a few posts on the Comanche Club while woofing down a well balanced breakfast. Nothing says "go get-em tiger" like a good CC post.

I spilt the OJ and choked on the sandwich :rotf: .

No good deed goes unpunished :clapping: :yes: :rotfl2: .

Aaah, indeed a lovely morning. :cheers:

:clapping:

oj...... :drool: