my truck? on e-bay !

shawn

so i'm on ebay, looking for some stuff about that one particular cut'n'weld project (the red one), and i see my truck in an ad for stripe - decal kit. i'm sure this happens all the timeand they must have gotten the pic from flickr (or here). still made me laugh though, i took that pic the day i got that old truck that i paid $3oo. running and just wailed up into the bush , snapped a pic or two and now here it is in an ad . haha.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/MJ-JEEP-PICK-UP-COMA ... 1|294%3A50

That's a tad illegal. They need to ask your permission to use your photo like that.

I think Wade(89eliminator) went through something like that. It's definitely a sue-able situation if they don't immediately remove it.

You could always look at it this way shawn. The guy liked your truck and used it. Afterall, Plagiarism is Best form of flattery. :D

Yeah, I'd email the guy and tell him he owes you two sets of stripes for using your pic to help sell his product. :D

Yea, I seen that picture the other day...........Had no Idea it was your MJ.

The way I see it...........contact the guy, your owed some type of "royalties" on this, and if the seller don't answer you in the way you feel fit, Flag his add to e-bay and I'm sure you'll get some results from the seller :brows: