I'm building another trailer.....

CWLONGSHOT

A unscheduled trip to Dick's sporting goods, after dinner last night netted a new 100QT Igloo cooler for the trailer!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

We have one of those "rewards" cards. My wife, had been saving the "checks" she got from all my little hunting/fishing/camping purchases. Well, that made the $70 Price tag a bit lower!! :brows: SO, it came home with us!!

It fits the basket very well, is a 5-day cooler so the insulation is really thick compared to out reg 48QT coolers. Will make a nice addition for the trailer and the boat. Got a 3day wheeling trip coming up in three weeks then a 10day VK @ the end of July.

CW

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK,

I already changed the chains... :dunno: A quick trip to HD to get the proper attachments for the chains also netted me some stainless steel chain! Even better then painted chain! SO, I ground off the chain I welded on yesterday and welded on links.

I cut the chains to length. Cut hose to fit and attached everything. Look and works great!

CW

I'm a little late with pics of my trailer but here they are...

This trailer was built by a kid in Denver. I think the tongue is about the right length, I can turn sharply and almost jack knife it without binding up too bad. Its got a bolt on SOA kit and I usually have 33's on it, right now its got 30's on it.

Not as awesome as the one your building though, man, that is a nice trailer!

4686502409_c6535c455c_z.jpg