CC MEMBERS LOOK AT THIS!!

formerly known as HiTech retreading.....good stuff for cheap.

You'll probably hear both pros and cons on 'treads, I'm on the pro side. I ran the piss out of many sets of them and never had a problem.

Jeff

ya i've seen that before. Cheap price. I just wonder how the rubber compounds compare to the original name brands.

How do they compare for stickyness, wear, etc......

I did see the thing about walnut shell increasing traction, might be willing to give that a try.

Retreads used for Semis are much different than retreads used for vehicles (such as these).

I looked into it before, but was unable to find if there was a problem with the TreadWrights. I couldn't find many, if any, instances of blow-outs due to the retreading.

I have looked at them, but they don't have a tread I like in a 33" tire for a 15" rim. They do have them in 285/75R16, but I don't feel like buying yet another set of rims, and those are narrower than I like.

A buddy of mine is running their 31x10.50 MT/R on his Dakota and is very happy with them for street use, mainly for winter/snow, but he hasn't yet put the ATs back on for sumer. Someone at JeepSkool has the same ones of his Cherokee and they do very well off road. Once my 235/75R15s are used up I'll probably get a set in that size for the XJ.