officially dumbest of the dumb right here

jpdocdave

i see nothing wrong with this truck :huh???:

Well, that works out well.

I see nothing right with it ...

To be fair, the CJ does look like it has a straight grill....

Wow, I would like to drive one of those XJ's. Would be, interesting.

someone should light it on fire and dive it of a cliff......... jamminz.gif

i gave thought about doing that to an old wagoneer i had but off a cliff and into an old quarrey, but that only lasted about 5 sec. i thought i could sell it to someone who needs the parts more than the bottom of the quarrey does, plus having to take it out there, and then if i get caught thats a big fine, decided it wasnt worth the risk. ended up selling it to a kid who was going to use some parts for his m715, and his dads cj

I always imagined 44 ft tires would be bigger. :hmm:

If anybody is looking for a good example of what NOT do when building a vehicle, here is the build thread for that turd.

At least those XJs look like they were properly done. That CJ looks just... bad.

Take a look at the build thread. That blue XJ is completely wrong. There is nothing proper about it. :fool:

Willy

i just finished reading that build thread.

:doh:

sometimes you can't figure it all out before hand, but, its like jumping off a cliff without a plan. you might live but at what cost.

i keep being reminded there are all kinds of people out there. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i know with rewiring my truck, i had a general plan that changed a lot. better information makes for better job.

i draw from the vehicles i saw in tech in baja, when i roadraced, my hotrod days, and from looking at your rigs and deciding what i wanted to end up with. i try an do that. the end result of my build will be all that.

:hijack:

un :hijack:

:banana:

If anybody is looking for a good example of what NOT do when building a vehicle, here is the build thread for that turd.

*snip*

Take a look at the build thread. That blue XJ is completely wrong. There is nothing proper about it. :fool:

Willy

I'm actually hanging onto this picture for future reference....

Image Not Found

The biggest thing that stuck out to me on the blue XJ is the trac-bar plane compared to the drag link plane......that thing is going to have the worst bumpsteer and death wobble....

And 24" shackles.......What can I say......it has gotta have sooooooo much side roll. I don't like doing shackles more than 4 or 5 inches over stock for that reason....imagining one that's 18 - 20" over stock??? Kinda makes me throw up a little.