Redoing all the vac lines

Does anybody have the vacuum routing diagrams for the 87 comanche. I plan on redoing all the vacuum lines, I'm going to follow whats in there, but I'd like to know if any hackery has been done that needs to be put back to stock.

Thanks.

I promise that after this first month I'll stop asking all these annoying qustions

I have some from the 88 FSM that show both 2.5 and 4.0 (and some others) I can email ya. Believe it or not, Chilton's and Haynes have decent vac diagrams...enough to get you in the ballpark anyway.

Jeff

My FSM covers every model produced in 89. YJ, XJ, MJ, SJ but as it does it 10 series(SJ), 60 series(MJ), 70 series(XJ), 80 series(YJ) (I think).

It has every transmission other than the AX-15 (which I have a seperate book for) and every T-case and engine...

Also has a seperate book for electrical.

It's kinda useful, even when my friends with cherokees (of varying years) break things it'll normally be in my FSM.

My '95 FSM covers the YJ and XJ, so the MJ's aren't lumped in with the XJ's in the FSM's?

Yes and no.

On my 88 set

The base FSM (MR 277) covers shows the XJ mechanicals, each drivetrain component has its own manual, plus some mention in the main one. But there is a seperate body book(MR 244) for each, and a seperate electrical troubleshooting book for each. But 90% of the electrical books are the same.

Now my set of 86 manuals has a seperate MR 277 for both the Comanche and Cherokee. a good 75 percent is duplicated though.

Every 87-90 MJ owner should invest in an 89 or 90 factory shop manual (89 was the first Chrysler re-write). The electrical diagrams alone are worth the cost. :D 91/92 owners should get a 91 or 92 manual.

Jeep on!

--Pete