Chinese Tailights

deziped

Those look an awful lot like either newer Dodge pickup,Dakota,

or Durango taillights.

I'll take a walk on the lot and look when I get a break.

In the meantime,you're right,they don't fit either.

Those look an awful lot like either newer Dodge pickup,Dakota,

or Durango taillights.

I'll take a walk on the lot and look when I get a break.

In the meantime,you're right,they don't fit either.

I don't know where your taking a walk to see the 2500 tail lights, but you won't see any in the US.

MJ34.jpg

I'm confused. Is he trying to sell them or showing you why you shouldn't since they don't fit either XJ or MJ?

From the location, i'm guessing its Muad'Dib from naxja and the owner of jeepstrokers selling those. He seems like a pretty good guy, so i'd assume all that info is full disclosure so that the buyer knows exactly what he/she is getting.

The "style" is also similar to the (choke) Liberty. Personally, I think it's fugly. Anything that makes an XJ look more like a Liberty is, by definition, fugly.

Don't know if they still offer them, but Crown used to sell reproductions of the actual XJ European export taillights. Yes, they were different from the American taillights. I always meant to get a pair but I never quite got around to it.

Sir Sam,is that set yours,did you purchase a set?

If so,tell us how you like them,'cause I'd probably

get a set.

Ya I have several sets of them, I am putting the whole 2500 front end on my comanche.

They are alright, but not really suited for an MJ at all.

The "style" is also similar to the (choke) Liberty. Personally, I think it's fugly. Anything that makes an XJ look more like a Liberty is, by definition, fugly.

You're too kind. They are worse than fugly, they are butt-fugly. Completely out of character for and XJ and/or MJ even if they can be cobbled in nicely, which none of the pics showed. Just my humble opinion. :cheers: