The MJ icons

I know the lil icons tell you if you've 1. posted intopic_read_mine.gif

But.. I can't really tell because the trucks are kinda small.

So... I propose that instead of the threads we have posted in having added rollbars (topic_read_mine.gif), how about a flag like the orange ones when wheeling, or a snugtop that you can easily see.

And even though as cool as the tires being flat on a locked topic, how about just using a padlock icon?

Just to make it easier to recognize the threads better..

:dunno:

Ok I got a honest question for you JT. If you can't tell what thread you have posted in from the pics of jeep can't you just click the

"View your Posts" icon there in the upper right hand corner?

Not for not so serious, you are such a damn girl, I know like this color can we change it to this color? Go get yourself a crayon box and get laid! :shake:

Ok I got a honest question for you JT. If you can't tell what thread you have posted in from the pics of jeep can't you just click the

"View your Posts" icon there in the upper right hand corner?

Not for not so serious, you are such a damn girl, I know like this color can we change it to this color? Go get yourself a crayon box and get laid! :shake:

blah,blah,blah,blah... WhyIottaa... :rant:

:rotfl2:

I do hit that view your post link. But the icon cuts down on the clickin.. I'm lazy you know that f$##^er I just want 2 open the menu and see what I've posted and what I haven't posted in... :doh: Then I middle click everything and open them all up in separate tabs,,, didnt I teach you anything,,, geeezzzzzzzzus.