aftermarket draglink?

ok i just bought an hd tie rod from ironrock and its pretty heavy duty. now I'm looking for a hd draglink. the axle side tre bit the dust but the problem I'm facing is no one seems to offer just a heavy duty draglink. they all require you to buy the whole tie-rod/draglink kit. I'm in need of a beefy draglink that will accept the oem tie rod ends. any ideas?

The OEM TRE's are part of the inherent weakness of the factory setup.

IMHO, don't try to recreate the wheel here. Either buy a complete setup, ( I recommend the JCR kit) or head to the local pick and pull and get yourself a FACTORY ZJ setup. This is beefier and an upgrade over the factory XJ/MJ parts.

Something else to know. Once you get to 3.5-4" your pushing the "range" or working limits of the factory steering set up. Over that and its a MUST do.

CW

The OEM TRE's are part of the inherent weakness of the factory setup.

IMHO, don't try to recreate the wheel here. Either buy a complete setup, ( I recommend the JCR kit) or head to the local pick and pull and get yourself a FACTORY ZJ setup. This is beefier and an upgrade over the factory XJ/MJ parts.

Something else to know. Once you get to 3.5-4" your pushing the "range" or working limits of the factory steering set up. Over that and its a MUST do.

CW

:agree: :cheers: