F***ing Ford!

Spokes

So i was on the highway heading to go get some new tires and rims for my truck. I'm in the middle lane stopped (traffic) and there was a huge box truck behind me. so there was about 50ft behind me and the truck and he was coming forward at maybe 15mph well some a-hole in a ford comes flying up and cuts over and slammed on the brakes! the truck was fully loaded and didnt stop in time and hit the ford and the ford hit me! hit me hard enough to knock my radio out and my muffler off the cat!!1! i thought for sure my bed was going to be shot! :headpop: so i get out and check my truck and to my surprise it was almost fine!!! some minor dents and scratches.... the ford wasnt so lucky. :yes: I'm going to try and get a new rear bumper and my tailgate fixed back to new and have my frame/bed checked make sure they are still 100% should be fine tho.. i hope :shake: here are some pics..... and this also made my mind up... i not selling my MJ anytime soon! :yes:

:no:

and since my truck was still drivable i still got my new tires and rims!

(they werent on yet, just next to truck but u get the idea)

yeah it was a tank deff i was so glad wen i saw it was OK.

and i got those 4 tires/rims for $300!!!!! rims are probably a 9 out of 10... and 2 tires are about 75% maybe little more. and 2 others are prob about 85-90%!!! they were a steal!!!! can't wait to mount them up! only thing they need is center caps. anyone know where i can get them cheap?

good to hear you're ok, and the MJ is too.

A few years ago my MJ and a ZJ bumped nasties on the interstate in a "weave" lane.....ZJ cost $1700 to fix. I reattached the breakaway mirror on my driveside and used a kitchen plunger to pop the dent out of the driverside door and went on my merry way :D

Jeff

idk everything happened so dang fast... before i new it the ford was on the flat bed and the cop spoke to him and he left! i was like wow. I'm going to buy the police report next week so i should find out. I'm just waiting for his insurance to call me.

I'm just waiting for his insurance to call me.

That will be a long wait, if ever. You need to call them and make a claim. Do you have the insurance information for both the box truck and the Ford? Unless the guy in the Ford was ticketed, his insurance company will probably try to pass the fault off to the box truck.

Willy

They just don't make them like they used too. Mj's might be small but they pack a big punch. Glad to hear your truck is okay. :cheers:

:clapping: u said it :yes: the only thing is tonight i gotta put the stock muffler back on... the Thrush i just put on just doesnt line up right after i got hit :dunno: everything is straight i just can't get it to line up. so i going to put the stocker back on and over the summer maybe get some flowmaster or something :brows: