Bolt pattern.

What will you be selling your current wheels/tires for? :brows: :brows:

well the back tires are junk. there more or less slicks. but the fronts are maybe 50%... stick usuable for a while.... I'm not sure if ill sell them. my dad likes them and if i get rid of them he most likly will want them for his cherokee....

and i emailed the guy about the backsapcing, i waiting for a reply.

this is what the add says:

"these are a set of four black 15 inch wagon wheels and bfg ko all terain tires size 31 10.50 15 that were on my wrangler. i put a big lift kit on and now have 36's. tread is roughly 60% to 75%. i lost the center caps but u can get them anywhere. will also fit

Ford Ranger, all years

Ford Explorer, 2001 and older

Ford Bronco II, all years

Ford F100 2WD, 1980-1985

Jeep Wrangler, 2006 and older

Jeep Cherokee 1984 and newer

Jeep Grand Cherokee 93-98

the bolt pattern is 5 x 4.5"

Center caps are overrated in my opinion. They rust, they collect dirt, and they can make mounting the wheel on the truck a real pain. :(

true true.... ill just bust out the duct tape :brows: lol i was tempted to put them on last night and run them wit no center caps.

Any tire shop should be able to get you center caps and they are not too expensive. Just tell them you want center caps for a set of "Unique D-Windows" I believe that is the name of the wheels on your truck. They look just like mine.

Any tire shop should be able to get you center caps and they are not too expensive. Just tell them you want center caps for a set of "Unique D-Windows" I believe that is the name of the wheels on your truck. They look just like mine.

yeah i pretty sure that is what they are. there is a guy across the street from school. ill go ask him.... also... i got word that someone is selling a yellow cherokee around here. :yes: gonna go check it out!...

...maybe