need help ASAP

i have a 1989 jeep comanchee and it has the 4.0 liter strait 6 4x4 5 speed and it runs very well but sometimes it will just stall no matter the speed the motor will just die i ll have powerto everything but the motor and getting started again is very hard it is fuel injected but i still have to pump the gas to get it going and when i do get it going it will rev at about 3500 rpm for about 10 seconds someone please help me

The idle air controller (IAC) is a stepper motor that changes the airflow based on the conditions to keep the engine idling smoothly. You should pull it and clean it and if it still doesn't work replace it. The IAC is located to the left of the TPS (Throttle position sensor) on the throttle body.

i have already replaced that . today i also did an oil change and put in a new fuel filtter and put in a complete fuel system cleaning agent to my gas . the old fuel filtter had some restriction when i blew through it so that my have been the problem but if not i have no idea hahahaha the more feedback i get the better and thanks guys image_209027.gifimage_209027.gif