>>>Comanche Club T-Shirts - Second round >ORDERING IS CLOSED

BLHTAZ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think i might have to pass on this round of CC gear. would they be able to make a CC beanie or stocking cap? for the next time around i mean
I will talk to the embroidery guy about it. I can get them and I don't think it would be a problem, but I have not done custom order embroidery before now so I don't' want to try and answer that myself.

Hat sounds enticing but does it look like there will be enough orders?
Not looking good right now. We have enough shirts ordered already, but so far their are only 4 hats ordered. If that doesn't change over the next 13 days, I will be refunding some money to a few folks for hats that they have already paid for.

Maybe we'll have to try a hat order at another time on its own instead of doing it together with shirts. Never know though...we had a lot of last minute orders the last time we did shirts too.

We could do tank tops, but then you are looking at added expense as the artwork would have to be changed for them because what goes on the t-shirts won't work on a tank because of structure & placement. It has been our experience in the t-shirt business for over 5 years now that tanks just do not sell well in general. The only ones we have had good sales from are ladies tanks, but men just don't go for them much.

That's too bad. You had the only 4WD tank top I could find. I wore it all the time when I lived in TX. I rarely get to wear it anymore except on vacation somewhere warm.

Willy

We could do tank tops, but then you are looking at added expense as the artwork would have to be changed for them because what goes on the t-shirts won't work on a tank because of structure & placement. It has been our experience in the t-shirt business for over 5 years now that tanks just do not sell well in general. The only ones we have had good sales from are ladies tanks, but men just don't go for them much.

That's too bad. You had the only 4WD tank top I could find. I wore it all the time when I lived in TX. I rarely get to wear it anymore except on vacation somewhere warm.

Willy

We thought that one was a great design too, but we got a lot of people saying that they weren't sure about having a shirt that said to "Shoot" someone on it... :shake: . The folks that liked it...loved it, but even in t-shirt form, it did not do great.

We greatly appreciate your support though :thumbsup:

did you find anything about fat guy sizes? I understand if it costs more and I am willing to pay it if I can get a shirt

Thanks, Brad

1989 Comanche 4.0/5sp 2wd shorty

"Tall" sizes are not available, but there are several of the colors available in up to a 5XL. Let me know what you are looking for and I will confirm availability for you.

i would like a zippered hoody but i would need at least a 2xl

Both the Black and Gray are available in 2XL :thumbsup: . The Gray goes up to a 3XL if you wanted.

A couple of you have noticed that the Hats have disappeared. We are going to have to forget about them for this round and I will be sending refunds to the couple of people that have already paid for them. As of today, I have only 4 hats ordered so unless by some miracle there is a sudden rush of at least 21 more hats...it just isn't going to happen...sorry...

I will keep the design and maybe we'll try a Hat only order in the near future.

Please don't forget...we need all shirt orders in and paid for by no later than days end this coming Sunday...2/15/09.

I have sent out reminders to those that have not paid yet. Please be sure to get your payments to me no later than this Sunday...2/15/09.

PayPal is now the ONLY form of payment that can be used as a money order will not get to me in time now unless you are willing to spend the money to send it overnight.

I know some of you have already sent money orders and they will be coming soon I'm sure so this is not directed to you...only new orders or unpaid current orders.

Thanks for all the orders :thumbsup: . It looks like we are going to be close to 50 shirts this time if everyone completes their orders as I have them. :clapping:

So yeah, jeez I pmed you already, you no want a damn MO, fine then.

:rotfl2: Hey so how long you think on getting the shirts, these going to be my new trail gear, you heard :D

:shake:

Alright now everyone quit given BLHTAZ such a hard time. :rant: They be done when there done, now back up and relax!

:rotfl2: :cheers:

:rotf:

I expect most everyone will be getting their shirts in the first couple days of March. I will get all of them ordered on Monday, probably pick them up Tuesday and take them to the printer and then it will take 7-10 days to get them back and a couple to mail them out. They will all be mailed using Priority Mail so they will get there ASAP once sent :yes:

Any changes...I will update :thumbsup:

I will get back to you with a total owed including shipping ASAP as well as the PayPal address to send your payment.

About how much has shipping been running for a single T-shirt to the East Coast?

Depending on exactly where you are, it has been between $5 - $6.

>>>ORDERING IS CLOSED<<<

I have replied to all of the last minute orders from last night so please get those payments to me ASAP as I am working on getting the shirts ordered today, but I cannot order what is not paid for. :cheers:

OK...the shirts are finally ordered. I had a few issues this time around, but thankfully I got phone numbers from everyone and was able to resolve a couple of the them quickly, but the others have cost us a couple days. We will have the shirts on Thursday and then get them to the printer on Friday which means if all else goes right, most of you should be seeing them in your mail boxes between March 5th - 10th at worst :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

The shirts are done!! :thumbsup:

I should have them all shipped by Tuesday, 3.3.09. That means that most all of you should have them by the end of next week except for the international shippings which will take a few extra days to get there.

:cheers:

Watch yerself. He just might do that. :D (P.S. brent, I've got dibs on his order :D )

Does this mean you have them? :brows:

You have dibs on his order... ;) :thumbsup:

I will have them here in a couple hours at worst. It is now 7:00AM friday.