Lift ques.

Here's how it's sitting now, on 35's (don't want to hijack the OP's thread here). RE adjustable uppers, Rusty's (I think) fixed LCA's.....I'm going longarms here in the near future, the shortarms are functional but pretty rough riding, and the LCA's are limiting droop.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Here's how it's sitting now, on 35's (don't want to hijack the OP's thread here). RE adjustable uppers, Rusty's (I think) fixed LCA's.....I'm going longarms here in the near future, the shortarms are functional but pretty rough riding, and the LCA's are limiting droop.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

I was looking at the 9" comanche lift from rusty's... looks pretty good.... good enough to clear 35's....

/what so you thkn of their kit?

this is 12" or so of lift on 36's..no trimmin...but all custom...don't go rusty's..i tried em...twice..bad experience both times.

Image Not Found

Wow... super sexy!!!

Do you have any other pictures? mud? interior?

What kind of problems did you have with the rusty's kit? What kit did you order from them?

Do you have any pictures of your suspension build?

What axles are you using?

Rusty's is a company that nearly everyone on here will tell you to stay away from. They have had many quality issues as well as poor customer service. I have never dealt with them personally because I have to friends that did and they both went through hell dealing with issues with bad springs and no one wanted to help them :shake: .