GEORGIABOY IS BACK

I'm back....I couldnt stand it anymore, The tj is fun as a daily driver but I could not do without a Comanche.....all I'm gonna tell ya is this one is gonaa be a little more extreme, list will include as follows: Frame cradle,four link triangulated,coils all around, V8,powerglide,floating transfer, and an extra coat of paint to keep it from peeling off......lmao, anyway here is a pic, this will be my first long bed also.......

Image Not Found

Hey its white with blue interior, is that considered the olympic edition....lmao, couldnt help it.....really I am gonna have fun with this one, somebody shoot me a link of any company that makes good mounts for the v8 conversion, I know Novak has some,but are there any others that might make them also? thanks georgiaboy27@embarqmail.com

latest pics....

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

you guys are get choked up on this one....when its done of course...

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Why did I gut the bed you ask? Well its like I said before....your gonna get choked up on this one......let say shes goin on the "SLIM" "FAST" diet...... more to come.

• 3 weeks later...

I could use both of the kunckles on the 2wd front - PO of my white one screwed up the brake mounting areas. The bolt holes are all wollered out...

But you probably aren't too interested in messing with taking it all apart and shipping them... I wish I were closer - I would come over and get the front axle from you tonight. :wavey:

Hope someone can use it. There are lots of guys up here in MI that pay good money for the 2wd fronts... :ack:

On a side note - Project is looking good! ;) Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

How well do the body lines line up with the rails the bed bolts go into taken away from under the bed?

Take Care - Brent