Lunch time adventures

mjdoa

Last week,Wendy's pay window,a guy gets out of an

xj parked on the side,goes to the pickup window,talks to

someone a moment,walks back to his Jeep.

I get to the window,the lady says her husband thinks my mj is the

schnizzle,wants to know where I got the snorkel.Made me feel all fuzzy inside. 8)

Yesterday,MacDonalds for lunch(yea,I eat well)

Guy at the pickup window asks if the mj is a diesel.

I say,no,gas,why do you ask.

"Well,I noticed the exhaust stack",pointing to the snorkel. :nuts:

I wanted to stab him in the neck with a pen.

Ok,rant over,get back to work.

kthnxbye.

"Well,I noticed the exhaust stack",pointing to the snorkel. :nuts:

I wanted to stab him in the neck with a pen.

Some one asked me what year was my S-10? Its a jeep Comanche!

People ask some weird questions, the other day when I was driving a semi truck with a blown tire on my tractor, a car pulled up along side on the freeway and remind me that I have a blown out tire.. People don't realize that we can't pull over and change out our flat tire to a spare tire, um we don't have a jack and lug wrench. :nuts:

I got lots of funny looks as I was tooling down the freeway in the 88 on my way to and from Moab. Even still, nothing beats the faces of gas station attendants as they race out the door to try and warn me that I'm putting diesel in the Liberty. :yes:

I got lots of funny looks as I was tooling down the freeway in the 88 on my way to and from Moab.

I do too,and lots of pirate salutes for driving 60 mph :D

man... if i did 60mph around here on the highway i'd get middle finger salutes as people passed me on the shoulders. running with traffic for me is about 75

Having now driven quite a bit in Georgia, I can say that, while the lack of turn indicator use is a bit unnerving at times, I LOVE going the speed limit on the curvy 2-lane roads. Those idiots on my bumper can kiss my grits. :D I don't fear them. My unofficial record is 9 so far. Georgia better watch out if I move down there. If I'm in a bad mood one day, I might just slam on the brakes for no apparent reason. :brows:

In days gone by, I had a toggle switch on the dashboard wired to the brake lights ...

My goal now is to mount a pair of Boeing 747 landing lights to my Garvin safari rack -- on the rear, for the doofuses who can't seem to find their dimmer switch whilst riding my bumper.

Having now driven quite a bit in Georgia, I can say that, while the lack of turn indicator use is a bit unnerving at times, I LOVE going the speed limit on the curvy 2-lane roads. Those idiots on my bumper can kiss my grits. :D I don't fear them. My unofficial record is 9 so far. Georgia better watch out if I move down there. If I'm in a bad mood one day, I might just slam on the brakes for no apparent reason. :brows:

eh, you get used to it after a while and ride about 10 over on most roads, some spots 15... those are the unofficial speed limits. anything over 14+ is fair game for a cop to give you a ticket though. 10-12 you're good.

and hell, i get optimal gas mileage at 50-55 right? why drive 40? :cheers:

:popcorn: but i do love the guys that ride your bumper... two words... down shift. ;) i need a new rear bumper. 5th-2nd at 40 will realllllly slow ya down with no warning. :nuts:

My goal now is to mount a pair of Boeing 747 landing lights to my Garvin safari rack -- on the rear, for the doofuses who can't seem to find their dimmer switch whilst riding my bumper.

had a friend yrs ago that put the lights from a huey copter on his cj