Aussie Lockers?

I saw them on motion offroads site. I'm going to be buying lockers for my truck this week and I saw them. I was going to go with loc rights but these are considerably cheaper at $270 a piece for a dana 30 and 35. I have no experience with this brand and wanted to see I someone else did.

Thanks for any advice.

aussie's are said to be the strongest of the lunchbox lockers. with that said you can get a lockright cheaper than 270. you can get a dana 30 aussie straight from aussie for 239 plus shipping. and a lockright from porc for the same price. there is actually a new aussie on ebay for 229+$15 shipping

personally i wouldn't waste any money on the dana 35. they break easily enough without a locker in them.

I have a dana 35 with 4.56 gears, good bearings, and new breaks already. If I find an 8.8 or dana 44 which I'll have to pay for the rearend itself, whatever parts it will need and a carrier, setup kit and ring and pinion. If I find a dana 44 for a reasonable price and a reasonable distance from me I'll definetly buy it but for now all I have is a 35.

"Lunchbox" lockers work whether you're in 2 or 4wd.

I have a loc-rite in my front Dana 30,love it.

Rear is D35 with lsd.

It's like wheeling a different vehicle.

You point it,it goes.

I have a Aussie for a D35 I bought and did not use.

If you want it pm me,I'll sell it to you cheap.

I have always ran lock rights.. supposedly the engineer who designed lock right re did the weak parts and made the Ausie locker. I broke part od one of my lock rights, and they honored their warranty and sent me a new one. So basically I was made whole.. no issue

That is correct. I can't remember the guys last name, but he was in a club I belonged to and I have met him a number of times. He was part and parcel to the design and distribution of the lunch box locker concept. the Aussie is a improvement on that design.

You WILL be satisfied with this product!!

CW