Northwest members?

ORCA

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since the last time I was on this site, mainly because I moved from California to Oregon ("transplant"...). I use to log in under the name "SouthLakeSoldier", but have since changed it to "ORCA" :brows:

So who on here is located in the Northwest? I'm in Eugene, OR and drive an 88 MJ and 97 ZJ. Both are gray with black rims. The MJ has a 7.5" lift and the ZJ has a 3" lift. Unfortunately, I had to consolidate a lot of my webspace and I lost a lot of pics of my trucks in the process. Here's an older photo of the MJ (some of you older members might remember it):

PICT8925r.jpg

As much as I want to tear into my truck now that i'm settled here, I can't. I'm undergoing shoulder reconstructive surgery in a few days and will be out of commission for about 12 weeks. :oops:

I will be frequenting the site a lot more now, and hopefully can dig up my old project threads. It's good to be back! I miss this place. :popcorn:

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since the last time I was on this site, mainly because I moved from California to Oregon ("transplant"...). I use to log in under the name "SouthLakeSoldier", but have since changed it to "ORCA" :brows:

So who on here is located in the Northwest? I'm in Eugene, OR and drive an 88 MJ and 97 ZJ. Both are gray with black rims. The MJ has a 7.5" lift and the ZJ has a 3" lift. Unfortunately, I had to consolidate a lot of my webspace and I lost a lot of pics of my trucks in the process. Here's an older photo of the MJ (some of you older members might remember it):

PICT8925r.jpg

As much as I want to tear into my truck now that i'm settled here, I can't. I'm undergoing shoulder reconstructive surgery in a few days and will be out of commission for about 12 weeks. :oops:

I will be frequenting the site a lot more now, and hopefully can dig up my old project threads. It's good to be back! I miss this place. :popcorn:

I'm right at home in Portland, Oregon. If you have time and wanna get out and wheel that mutha, Come on over to NAXJA. org to the NWC. We go on lots of wheelin trips (1-4 monthly). My name over there is 85xj4dr, mainly because theres a 1985 XJ 4door sitting in my back yard (FOR SALE!!).

here's the link: http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66

I drive a 1988 Burgandy MJ. If ya see me, Give a wave or a holler! I usually wave to other built Xj/MJ drivers. here's a pic of my rig.

Thanks everyone for the praises! I apologize to the admins for posting this in the wrong section, its been awhile since i've been a forum junkie. I'll get into the swing of things soon enough (I hope!) :cheers:

Maybe we could get a northwest meet and greet together sooner or later, depending on everyone's availability. I'm new to the area here and haven't met any competent jeepers, just ignorant dudes with blingy show trucks. :roll: (seems as though the 4x4 industry is heading this way...but thats another can of worms)

88manche4x4: If your ever down in the eugene area, let me know if you can! I'm having my surgery down tomorrow ( :oops: ) so I won't be going anywhere for the next 8-12 weeks ( :headpop: ). As far as NAXJA goes, I was a member there a LONG time ago, until I discovered this forum. I lurk there every now and again, but don't do much posting. I believe my SN there is "mission-inc", but again, it's been along time since i've posted there.

On a side note; would any of you Oregonians be interested in starting an Oregon based offroad club? It seems alot of members here are in WA, and I don't mean to exclude anyone. So this may be irrelavant... :nuts:

Either way, it's good to be back on here! I'm stoked to see so many new members dedicated to the comanche truck! :popcorn: