I need an new MJ...

Pete M

I just realized that I'm gathering up a collection of parts that would never be used on any of my current MJs, yet I can't seem to part with. I need a new MJ. A nice MJ. I've got a wheeler, a beater, and a hauler. All are rusty piles of crap. I want a nice one now. :brows: Too bad I'm poor as all get out.

But the pile continues to grow. :D

I love junkyards... jamminz.gif

Go South, young man! and get one there. It's got to be disheartening fighting the never-ending battle against rust that you can't win. You should be able to find a good candidate in GA.

Or lower. PM me for a real steal on a rust free (wrecked) MJ. I have it as a bargin price!

Go South, young man! and get one there. It's got to be disheartening fighting the never-ending battle against rust that you can't win. You should be able to find a good candidate in GA.

.....or at least a dead Bigfoot lying around! :D Then you'll be rich from all your TV appearances and can buy mfpm's when it comes off the factory line again, errr, out of the garage!

.....or at least a dead Bigfoot lying around! :D Then you'll be rich from all your TV appearances and can buy mfpm's when it comes off the factory line again, errr, out of the garage!

:rotf:

wanna buy the 3800? :P

If it was free I still couldn't afford the gas to drive it home. :(

Considering it doesn't move I don't think that'd be a problem...you said you've got a hauler :P

bahaha.

right you are Correy. with a spun bearing (or a few more... :roll: ) and a leaky transmission and no seats right now, you'd be hard-pressed to make it home

Or lower. PM me for a real steal on a rust free (wrecked) MJ. I have it as a bargin price!

Akula69 your not selling the project are you?

Naw. I purchased a wrecked one in Alabama that I never went and picked up. I called the guy yesterday and he said he would hold it indefinately for me...just come whenever. I just haven't had the time nor the inclination.

One day I will. Thought maybe Pete might want a 'southern' vacation... image_209027.gif

Naw. I purchased a wrecked one in Alabama that I never went and picked up. I called the guy yesterday and he said he would hold it indefinately for me...just come whenever. I just haven't had the time nor the inclination.

One day I will. Thought maybe Pete might want a 'southern' vacation... image_209027.gif

Count me in on the beer. :beerhead: BYW Akula, where in 'Bama is it?

Count me in on the beer. :beerhead: BYW Akula, where in 'Bama is it?

Vincent. It has a history here.

http://comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10552