Brought my other project home

Fullsizexj

It is sitting at full stuff right now, no nitrogen in the airshocks , It is sitting on some borrowed 39" tires but it was built for 47" LTB's, once the shocks are charged and it gets the right tires, it will look right and sit right, just had to get it moveable for short time, still have alot of adjustments to do

I am building it for rock crawlin, it is sitting on 2.5 ton rockwells with front and rear steer, I am planning to shorten up the wheelbase some but I had to get it rolling to move so that is why it is what it is, I don't want to mess with the wheelbase until I have the tires I plan to run so I can make sure of clearances when I shorten up the wheelbase

:cheers:

Nice looking project, but it looks like you pulled the straps too tight :eek: :nuts:

No such thing as strapping something down to hard :brows: Thats why I use 6 straps on my rig :banana:

BTW awesome looking project :bowdown: what t-case, tranny, and engine are you going to use? I am hoping you are going to put a fire breathing 502, or heni on nitrous in it :cheers: