seatbelt removal

I'm sure this was probably discussed somewhere on here before, but i didn't have the patience to find it. Tomorrow I'm gonna be gutting out the interior and i was trying to figure out what size Torx bit is needed for the top seatbelt bolt.

A bit of a hi-jack, but while on the subject of gutting interior: How much do I have to remove to put new weather stripping around the doors?

I'm thinking I should do my headliner, speakers, door check, and door regulator at the same time.

A bit of a hi-jack, but while on the subject of gutting interior: How much do I have to remove to put new weather stripping around the doors?

You should have to remove any interior trim for that as they are on the outside.

Its a T50. Good luck with removing the ones on your rockers if they have holes in the bottom of them and allowed the bolt threads to get rusty from our wonderful Michigan salt. The ones on the center of the cab floor usually don't cause problems... just the ones at the anchors of the cab pillars.

I'll have to meet up with you sometime this fall. I go to MTU. Glad to see another guy from Michigan on the boards.

- Brent