The little engine that could...........

WahooSteeler

I've been waiting to catch this old dog parked close by to take and post pics for everyone here. This XJ has a 2.5L in it, and as you can see.....well...........she's had a hard life. The old guy who drives this used to have an old Mercedes and then I saw him driving this recently. The Mercedes didn't look much better. Unfortunately, the guy is pretty bad off, looks like he may even live in the thing. Notice the different wheels and tires on each corner. The back is usually filled with rakes, shovels and other tools. I guess the cops know he's harmless and let him drive this thing around because it has to be the farthest thing from legal. Anyway, just wanted to share another "can't kill a Jeep" story.......

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

nahh, he's pretty fragile. older fella with a cane. it's probably a daylong project to dig a hole. hey, maybe he works for the city maintenance dept?! :brows:

Coooouuuullldd Beeeeee!

I definity wouldn't wanna put that thing in 4x4. Those smaller rear tires with a lower ratio might push the thing directly into a 2 door. :nanner: