Spotted Another One

jimoshel

Was in town today. While sitting at the second busiest intersection in town I spotted a maroon MJ coming towards me. Very nice looking truck. It turned Left and went down the street passing everything in it's way and disappeared. There was no way I could turn around, go around the block or anything else to catch it. That's the second one I've seen around here in the last two years. . :MJ 1: .

Saw a sexy black Eliminator with soa and then some lift with a roll bar (looked stock) a couple weeks ago. I was with a couple guys in a craptastic Civic and he blew past us on the right going down an exit ramp. Going off Circle Drive south onto Warman Road here in S'toon. The guy driving wanted to chase it down, but there was really no way... next exit's a mile or so on the other side of the river ;(

• 3 months later...

Wow, I thought the 4-5 I see every few months in my small town was slim pickings.

- Flat Green '88 SWB, 5leaf spring packs, D44, winch.... Truck is BEAT, this guy beat me by 2 hours at buying it for $500

- Cream LWB, Tan interior with bench....Very clean truck with a busted grill insert

- Black LWB, Shiney paint, Red pin stripe, Roll Bar, rust free....Older guy drives it

- Green SWB, '92 4 cyl/5spd.... Very rough truck that was at a dealer in town with a $5K price tag, owned by a soldier now

- Flat Black SWB, Sporttruck, mismatched passenger door.... Doesn't move much but when it does, a teen is driving

Those are what I see regularly. I know where about a dozen other MJs are in this area as well (not including my yard). Not bad for a community with less than 20K people.

Wow, I thought the 4-5 I see every few months in my small town was slim pickings.

I did just move and don't know the area as well. But at my old place I knew of 2 that I would see every month at least and 1 or 2 others that were a little more rare to see.