Finally got my parts, but.....

mfpdm

Well, I finally recieved my control arm drop brackets from Rocky Road Outfitters this week. 40 days from time of purchase. :roll:

They appear to be made pretty well with decent welds.

However, the trill of recieving them went away quickly when I started the install to find them missing the self threading bolts that attach the braces to the frame. :headpop: I figured I'd go up to Lowes and pick some up. Nope, maybe Home Depot, Nope again. :headpop: :headpop:

Well maybe I'll just put the rest together and find the bolts at a fastner shop I know of on Monday.

Dang sleve won't fit into the bracket.

Well it fits on the other one with extra room to spare.

Well here's the problem, there is an 1/8 inch or better difference.

I closed the garage door, turned out the light, and went inside to cool off. :hateputers: :headpop: :mad:

I can't believe this crap after I've waited this long. Right now I have nothing good to say about RRO. I may change my mind once they are installed but I doubt it. Sorry for the rant but I've had it with poor business practices and low quality control.

Man that SUX!!!!!

Sure am sorry your having problems man... Many people have used these with no problems..... Personally, I prefer the RE ones.

I would DEFF get on the horn with these people and speak your mind. Get the faulty one replaced or return for a full refund and grab the RE ones instead.

Good luck,

CW

Yeah...give yourself a few to cool off and talk to them. I'll bet they are willing to work it out as long as you don't "attack" them to start with ;) . If they give you any grief at all, demand a refund and go with another as suggested.

Yeah...give yourself a few to cool off and talk to them. I'll bet they are willing to work it out as long as you don't "attack" them to start with ;) . If they give you any grief at all, demand a refund and go with another as suggested.

After reading this post on JF I won't be surprised if they don't want to do anything:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441808

Well I contacted them and they are going to send the missing parts. I went with them solely on the fact that they make the support brackets to fit the MJ or else I would have gone with the RCX ones. We'll just have to wait and see how they come out before I total condemn them, but it's not looking good.