Can someone whose extremely bored photochop ma truck?

chicofuentes0224

Here's an idea for ya; just one of my many different ones done in paint. :brows:

ou, ou, ou,,,,, I want my truck to look like that,,,,,,, except black... slammmmmmmmmmmmmmmed but kinda hard to do with that straight front false axle... whatever you want to call it.

Xacto- I think your hit him with TMI orange. I'm not sure if the out of state people will understand.

For those who don't, TMI stands for three mile island, our local nuclear powerplant that went to crap back in the late 70's and made everyone around here crazy. It's a good start definitely but you're right, it's a little bright. So now I'm thinking an orange like beater's pic and the bottom trim a light grey. Anybody up for it?

I'm not asking for much am I? :D

xacto, you seemed pretty quick with this. can you do mine too please? if i can be picky, one with just the lowers black, extending up in to the flares of course, and the other as two tone. black on the lowers and flares, current metallic maroon in the middle, and black again on top starting at the body line break just below the door handle. thanks for any help.......

Image Not Found

Xacto, thanks a TON! You absolutely just confirmed what I've been wanting to do with pic#2. Sometimes in my mind I'd go back to version #1 when I'd see a clean one like Chico's with the black bottoms on all-white upper, but I'm pissing myself how excited I am to do the two-tone when I get to it. Probably sooner than later now LOL! I'll obviously do the jeep letters on the tailgate in black too. However, as I thought it would, it brings up one more decision. Black or chrome bumpers? I say chrome. The pic is a little off right now because the endcaps are faded grey, but I think chrom bumps w/black end caps will be VURRRYY NIIIICE. In the words of Cletus Snow, "Well honey hush!". :bowdown: :D jamminz.gif :chillin:

xacto it looks like your good at editing tpics do you think you could do my truck electric blue? thanks

Can you post a pic of this color on another vehicle? I can give it a try, but the pic of your truck is a little washed out and the detail is lost in a lot of places. Do you have any other pics of your MJ?

You know those look great. What progran are you guys using?

I use Paint Shop Pro, it's a cheaper alternative to PhotoShop with less bells and whistles but it does what I need for my work.

Sorry, this one didn't turn out very well. Turning a white vehicle into a dark colored vehicle is hard because white doesn't show the same dark and light areas that you can see on that blue truck. Your photo is also pretty washed out, you can't even see the edge of the hood.

This gives you a general idea of how blue would look but there's none of the deepness and richness that you see in the Ram, you just can't make something from nothing, even in photoshop. :cry:

markiestruck115.jpg

That looks great! Thanks guys. Beater, what orange is that? By the way free pizza fer both of ya! :D

Sorry for the late response, a lot of things going on lately. I couldn't tell ya what color orange that is, I just slightly modified what was available to me in MS paint. It takes a long time when ya go pixel by pixel with the pencil tool in 800% zoom. :eek:

• 3 weeks later...