FL to TN roadtrip need 911 Numbersif posible

Cabz

I am leaving Ocala FL to go to smyrna tennese to pick up an old motorcyle,the ole MJ is haveing a few starting issues but once running it runs great just in case I have any road issues and can't reach my friends in GA can anyone else lend a hand if I get stranded? :D I don't think it will happen but one can never be to careful ;) If you can post or PM me a number just in case I will be leaving FL midnight thursday :roll: :D

Thanks in advance

I-75 to I-24 it's pretty much a straight run.

I'm takeing a spare fuel pump just in case. thats kinda what I think the issue is .

sometimes she won't start up on the first try . But it will run perfect after it starts :eek:

am in the northeast corner of alabama. not to far from I 24 i get off work at 3:30 friday. i'll pm my number

thanks, I don't think I'll have any problems but5 I like to cover the bases :D

Hey Carmine... I believe you still have my number so if you do get in trouble and need help finding help you can always call me and i can post up on here if needed.

I'll PM it to you anyway as we have not actually talked in person in a while ;) .

Hey Carmine... I believe you still have my number so if you do get in trouble and need help finding help you can always call me and i can post up on here if needed.

I'll PM it to you anyway as we have not actually talked in person in a while ;) .

got it :D

Well just got back :D 1280 miles and 4gts of oil later,

no problems other than the nasty valve cover or rear main leak. the bottom of my MJ is now rust proofed from stem to stern :D the ole girl managed to get me an average of 20 MPG and some of the time I was runnin the A/C

thanks for the replies and possible rescue attempts