Got bored...so I made a clock

BLHTAZ

We were making and selling clocks for a while as part of the little side business we do with our Jeep t-shirts, hats & stuff. We have a few blanks left so I dedcided to make one for my office here at the house :D

This is the design before applied to the clock. THe actual clock picture looks faded because of the clear cover over it and the reflection takes away from the clarity.

so how much would one of those set a person back for say I would like to buy one :cheers:

if you would be willing to make one could you use my truck

I would be willing to do it for you. It would cost you $10 + shipping of "about" $8.50 - $9 most likely.

I only have maybe 5 or 6 clocks left to make these out of so I don't want to get a big thing started here, but I am willing to do what I can. We have sold quite a few of them on eBay when we were doing it regularly. We were selling them on eBay for $15 + shipping ;) .

That is nice 8) . I would like to get one - great price - but I would have to wait until my MJ is done for the proper picture :D . PM me your paypal info if you think you could sit on one for a while? Anyhoo, looks really nice - Rich

For those of you wanting these clocks...one thing I want to let you know about is they are not "high dollar" clocks so the second hand movement is very deliberate and a little loud. I don't suggest putting them in a place that the "tick, tick, tick" will not annoy you or anyone else. It's not like it resinates through the house, but it's noticeable in a quiet room ;) .