need pics of your transfer case skid plate

i just can't figure out how to line mine up and mount it, it goes from cross member to frame and i just can't get anything to line up, I'm hoping that seeing some pics will help.

thanks in advance

james

On my 1988 AMC factory install there are 2 bolts on the crossmember and 1 on the frame (even though there are 2 bolt holes in the skid plate there is only 1 in the frame). Chrysler was doing this by 1990 so it may be different but if you are trying to align 4 bold holes and can only find 3 this may be the problem.

Pete, i was thinking of a design very similar to that and liked it b/c I would get protection of both that and the cat. Unfortunately mine has a tc drop on it and that wouldnt give me enough clearance unless i were to put spacers in between it and the frame rail, hmmm.

Well, between the TJ drivetrain and the custom crossmember, mine essentially has a t-case rise on it so the whole thing is flush with the bottom of the frame.

But anything is possible. :D You could always get rid of the t-case drop. :brows: