Might be selling my mj. what would you give

Lenard

OK i got to make this decison in a couple months and i'm having a hard time.

I've got a 86 with a 4 speed 4x4 with 2.5L the engine runs good no problems with that it's got 184,xxx. the truck has been painted camo, the interior is really nice it is black, it got a new vinal bench seat,the boot cover and the little center counsol thing the screws that hold down broke but everthing else has been reconditioned. the front bumber is a 5" round pipe caped off and is a air tank. i also built a deer guard and welded it to the front bumber, it is made out of round pipe also with flood lights , the rear bumber is just a 4" round pipe. it's got 235/75 tires,nothing special, the only problems that i know of is the clutch has a problm but think it is the slave cylinder, but it is still drivable . and the rearend is leaking around the cover. i will hopefully have pictures up tonight so you can see it, the body is really straght, except for a few minor dings and dents,the most rust is the floor board, but i knda patched that up. i bought the truck for $1500, and the only thing that needed to be done was replace the master slave cylinder for the clutch. i would like to get $1200 but what would you guys offer for this truck

You could probably get $900-$1200 . It looks extremely clean. Like armybmbsqd, I'd rather the I6. If i had the cash I'd consider buying it form you. I'd put it on Craigslist for $1200 and see what you could get for it.

jeep???? where??? i saw he interior,, and I did see the word jeep floating in mid air,, but i didnt see no jeep.....

hehe.. Thats like, "I was going to wear my camo shirt today, but I couldn't find it.." :D

After you replace the clutch slave cyl I'm sure you could pull 1200 out of that truck... clean it up real good, and offer a hunters special!!