what to do? well nvm...2nd page for pics of why

JeepcoMJ

no one was issued tickets.

this will be a insurance issue i'm sure. the fault is his, the facts show it. you hit someone in the back side of their vehicle with the front left of yours, it's obvious who was farther out, and who had the right-of-way.

I'm prepared to drag it as far as need be to get this repaired 100%. I just fixed everything just a couple weeks ago.

sorry about the truck. THis same type situation happened to my wife. She was at a red light turning left. The light turned green and the two cars going the opposite way sat there to let her go( so she thought). The kid in the second lane was actually playing with his radio and started to go without looking. When he finally looked up he hit the gas instaed of the brake, and hit her in the back wheel. The kid TOLD the cop he DIDNT LOOK, HE WOULD HAVE HAD TIME TO STOP, AND THAT HE HIT THE GAS INSTEAD OF THE BRAKE. they still said it was half my wifes fault and would have been all her fault if the kid didnt admit to that stuff.

It will definately be an insurance fight. :mad:

she took another hit.

same spot.

much, much worse.

and...i need to look her over, the hit goes from midway down the flare on to the back of the jeep. it doesn't seem to drive the same and i'm praying it's not junk.

here is the album where the pics are at.

Sorry to hear that. Sure sucks. :cry:

Dang Pat, you just fixed that side.

I think maybe the 3800 is trying to tell you something.

Glad no one got hurt. Hopefully it will all work out.

:cheers:

i'm sure it will work out.

working on the other truck today...i'll be driving it as soon as it's done and working as my DD... ironically, the body is CLEANER than the 3800 by far.

Dude,

This is some tough luck. Sorry to read it, glad everyone is fine!! Remember, repairs are a GREAT TIME TO UPGRADE!!! :brows: :brows:

Build it tough so the next poor bastard gets all the damage!!!

CW

thanks.

i'm not worried, this is pretty cut and dry.

good news, I got the "new" comanche running. man, sitting for 5 years makes a 4.0 run like $#!&.

need a good tune-up, fluid flush, oil change, etc. then some brake work at the drums and i should be good to go.

:D

thanks.

i'm not worried, this is pretty cut and dry.

good news, I got the "new" comanche running. man, sitting for 5 years makes a 4.0 run like $#!+.

need a good tune-up, fluid flush, oil change, etc. then some brake work at the drums and i should be good to go.

:D

so what was it? bad fuel pump?