anti-seizing brake lines

Will anti-seize be bad to put on brake lines?? About to make the lines for my booster swap,, and if I ever have to remove them I don't want them to be like the old ones.. A big PITA... Also if it's ok going to put the anti-seize on all the lines from front to rear..

It won't mess anything up will it?????

There's no point to putting it on the full length of the lines -- it won't stop rust where it's exposed. I always slide the fittings back and put Never-Seez on the tube in the area that the fitting covers and on the flare itself, and then I put it on the threads before I attach the line.

Yes it will work great! I use either Loctite silver antiseize or Molypaste. Slide the threaded connector back and use your finger tip to coat the backside of the flares then slide the threaded conector up on the flare and wipe off any excess on the face. Use your finger tip to coat the threaded part of the connection starting one thread back from the starting thread. After you install the connection push some of the antiseize down in the hole where the line enters the threaded connector. Next time you have do a wheel cylinder you will thank yourself by not breaking the line trying to get it loose.

As for the line tube length, tape up the ends where you are going to grease and paint them with a good Urethane or quailty Undercoat. Do what ever bending needs done then wipe them down with Alcohol then paint them. If your an anal retentive like myself then you sand w/ 400 grit and prime w/ Urethane primer before you paint or undercoat.

Or... you could just buy stainless steel lines and grease them

The lines I recently bought from Advance Auto have some kind of coating on them. I just put 'em in the MJ a couple of weeks ago so it's much too soon to know how well it will resist corrosion. Next winter will be a good test.

Whatever the coating is, I made up my bends using a hand-held mandrel and the coating did not ship or crack at the bends.

The lines I recently bought from Advance Auto have some kind of coating on them. I just put 'em in the MJ a couple of weeks ago so it's much too soon to know how well it will resist corrosion. Next winter will be a good test.

Whatever the coating is, I made up my bends using a hand-held mandrel and the coating did not ship or crack at the bends.

I just bought some from Advance auto too. Did you mean the ones that have a black coloration to them? I bought those because I thought it might be black oxide coating, thinking that they may prevent corrosion. Hope that's right.

Those are the lines I used when I replaced all the brake lines in the back a couple of years ago when I put the rear disks in. Zero corrosion so far........